Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Got My EVO 3D, COOL!

As a Premier Sprint customer, I got my EVO 3D right when it was on the market.  It's FAST and 3D pictures are COOL!



First off, it is Fast, I am switching from the HTC EVO 4G Android Phone (Sprint) to the HTC EVO 3D 4G Android Phone (Sprint). I fall in love with it immediately.

I am not that tech-savvy. I mean, I can use some devices, but mostly, I need to use with common sense. Android phones are pretty easy, as long as you have a google account. Since I was using the EVO, and all my contacts are on google, transition was seamless.

I like the size of the phone better than the last EVO. It's a little longer and not as wide. I added a case with the kickstand and I am good to go!

One thing you will notice is the speed. It's just FAST! As for the 3D pictures. Not bad and it's just FUN! I really like the 2 stage shutter button on the outside. It's easy to use just like a camera. Switching between 2D to 3D is a breeze. The 3D video is really cool! I have a lot of fun with that.

I am hoping to see more apps available on it. For those who know how, I am sure you can put the apps on it. I am a normal user who is waiting for things to show up on the Market. I think I should learn more or just defer to my husband to do it. (which he is also enjoying his EVO 3D!)

Are you still thinking about it? Get it!

1 comment: