Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Still Love It

Second Day since I started the blog, I still love my HTC EVO 3D.  Of course, I might be bias as a long time customer of Sprint.  All in all, it's still good.

As I've said, I am just an average person, who's not too techie, know a thing or two and just want to have some fun with the phone.  Though some viewed as a gimmick, I am enjoying the 3D pictures and videos.  It's just... cool.  It can easily switch from 2D and 3D.  720p 3D video and 1080p HD video, can be output to your TV through HDMI.  Cool!  (I need a 3D TV now, j/k)

Of course, what sells the HTC EVO 3D is the speed.    It runs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, on a 1.2GHz Qualcomm 8660 Snapdragon processor.  Though, I don't know what these number really means, I am enjoying it.

Today, I ran a couple of speed test.  

HTC EVO 3D on Sprint 4G network at 11:16AM - Pretty impressive

Another test for the Sprint 3G network at 1:23PM.  Not so fast this time.  I will try again later when it is non peak hours.



Well, I will install Cut the Rope soon!   Later guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment