Sunday, July 3, 2011

How to Save my 3D pictures to 2D

I love my 3D pictures (with .mpo extension) on my cool HTC EVO 3D ... But I want to share my pictures with friends and families who doesn't have the cool phone yet!  I want to share my 3D pictures on Facebook, or view on computer!  What to do? 



Well, one way to share 3D pictures is to upload to site http://www.3dporch.com/  It is a cool site where you could share 3D pictures, somewhat.  But hey, it works!

Well, another way is you could save the 3D pictures to 2D, right on your phone.

Here are the steps to save the 3D pictures to 2D format on your HTC EVO 3D phone.

1.  Tap on the Gallery app


2.  Tap and Hold the picture you would like to convert.  The 3D pictures would have the 3D mark on it.

 3. The following menu would appear, Tap on "Edit"

  4.  Then, the following menu would appear, Tap on "Save as 2D"

 5. Then, Tab "OK"  (or Cancel if you don't want to proceed)

6. Woola!  A copy of the 3D picture is saved in 2D!

Have lots of fun with the 3D functions!  You can upload the 3D videos to YouTube too!

If you know how to do certain functions on your HTC EVO 3D, drop me a line and I will write the instruction!  Thank you for your feedback!

Laterz guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment